CELLTERMI GEL – Formerly HyaFilia Filler (1 ML)
HyaFilia are fillers of the 5th generation hybrid structure. They combined the best qualities of both mono-and biphasic products.
The Biphase structure of the gel is a combination of biotechnological stabilized hyaluronic acid 85% and unstabilized fraction 15%.
The latest technology and composition provide the product with high ductility during introduction. Implantation gives a quick and long-lasting effect not only due to volumization, but also by improving the quality of the skin. The duration of the aesthetic effect is 6-14 months. Hyafilia preparations biodegrade to water and carbon dioxide (H2O and CO2) and are completely eliminated from the body. This filler is compatible to use with the Hyaluronic Pen.
- biocompatible, nonimmunogenic;
- non-animal origin (does not require allergotests before the procedure);
- cross-linked with BDDE
CELLTERMI GEL P – Formerly HyaFilia Petit– is used to correct shallow and superficial wrinkles.
CELLTERMI GEL C – Formerly HyaFilia Classic– used for the treatment of wrinkles, average severity, to increase lip volume.
Volumetric capacity: ++++
Ingredients: Reticulated hyaluronic acid (20 mg / ml)
CELLTERMI GEL G – Formerly HyaFilia Grand– the most dense filler in the series to increase the volume of cheekbones, chin, cheeks.
Volumetric capacity: +++++
- volumetric remodeling
Injection level: super-periosteal, deeply subdermal.
- Inflammatory reaction in the location of manipulation (swelling, erythema, redness, etc.), which may be accompanied with itching, as well as pain while pressing. Such an inflammatory reaction can last up to 7 days.
- The appearance of bruising.
- The appearance of compaction or nodules at the injection location.
- Coloration or discoloration of the skin in the area of the drug administration.
- Insufficient efficiency of the procedure or weakly expressed effect of filling.
- Given the available reports of cases of skin necrosis over the bridge of the nose, abscesses, granulomas of allergic reactions of immediate or delayed type after administration of hyaluronic acid or lidocaine, it is necessary to take into account the potential risk of development of such complications.